"Tuesday Night at the Gardens" Pro Wrestling In Louisville
by Jim Cornette & Mark James
- Nearly 300 pages with full color covers!
- A history of pro wrestling in Louisville from the debut of Strangler Lewis to the rise of Jerry "The King" Lawler!
- More than 500 illustrations--photos, programs and newspaper articles, most not seen in over 40 years!
- The most complete analysis of the "golden age" of Louisville Gardens wrestling 1970-1975 ever printed, with all the lineups and hundreds of match results, plus TV show and arena reports taken from Jim Cornette's original eyewitness notes!
- Bios of stars like the Fabulous Fargos, Tojo Yamamoto, and Jerry Jarrett!
- The complete hundred year history of the Louisville Gardens arena
- A detailed, inside look at promoters Nick Gulas & Roy Welch, and their Nashville-based booking office!
- Backgrounds on major rivalries, booking details and business statistics from all the Tennessee wrestling circuits!
- The only book of its kind ever written by a major wrestling personality on the sport from a fan AND performer's perspective!
This book is not currently available from Cornette's Collectibles, but can be purchased from Amazon by clicking the link here.
If you want a signed copy by Jim Cornette himself, to whom should the autograph be made?
This book is not currently available from Cornette's Collectibles, but can be purchased from Amazon.