"Tuesday Night at the Gardens" Pro Wrestling In Louisville
by Jim Cornette & Mark James
- Nearly 300 pages with full color covers!
- A history of pro wrestling in Louisville from the debut of Strangler Lewis to the rise of Jerry "The King" Lawler!
- More than 500 illustrations--photos, programs and newspaper articles, most not seen in over 40 years!
- The most complete analysis of the "golden age" of Louisville Gardens wrestling 1970-1975 ever printed, with all the lineups and hundreds of match results, plus TV show and arena reports taken from Jim Cornette's original eyewitness notes!
- Bios of stars like the Fabulous Fargos, Tojo Yamamoto, and Jerry Jarrett!
- The complete hundred year history of the Louisville Gardens arena
- A detailed, inside look at promoters Nick Gulas & Roy Welch, and their Nashville-based booking office!
- Backgrounds on major rivalries, booking details and business statistics from all the Tennessee wrestling circuits!
- The only book of its kind ever written by a major wrestling personality on the sport from a fan AND performer's perspective!
This book is not currently available from Cornette's Collectibles, but can be purchased from Amazon by clicking the link here.
This book is not currently available from Cornette's Collectibles, but can be purchased from Amazon.